Thursday, February 25, 2010

Honda, making the mini-van palatable to everyone?

2010 Chicago: Honda’s 2011 Odyssey Concept Aims at the Hesitators – Automotive News & Car Rumors at Automobile Magazine

I've never been negative about mini-vans, maybe its just my lack of social prowess.  But what does it matter whether I drive a cool family car?

Whatever I think, Honda seems to think they can get more people to buy a mini-van by some-how making it more 'cool.'  The concept car is pretty cool looking, but will it really make people flock back to the mini-van?

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

I'm with you. I love minivans and have no qualms with driving one. I doubt that any new style is going to change the opinions of those who don't like them though. The stigma is too entrenched. Personally, I think Honda makes a very nice looking minvan. ;)