Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update



We are nearing the end, of several things.

First, the remodeling. Kyle has been working hard. The ceiling and walls have been textured and painted. All the trim has been installed and painted. Last night Kyle and I filled nail holes and applied caulk to the trim. All that is left is some touch-up painting before the carpet is installed on Friday or Monday, and putting on the door knobs. Yay! It looks great, thanks to Kyle's hard work and attention to all those little details.

Second, the pregnancy. I have finally reached the point that I can stop worrying about the contractions I have been feeling for months and instead look forward to our baby being born.

Now it is time to look forward and try to prepare ourselves for whatever is coming next, too bad we don't know what that is!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Hopefully it is a new job for me and maybe a move with the new job?

Kristen said...

Okay, I am a bad cousin because I didn't even realize you were expecting. I am so sorry for being a shmuck. Congratulations!! When is your actual due date? I will have to ask Carolyn (I bet she told me and I just don't remember... sorry). Hooray for you and your family on soon getting another one!!

Shawnie said...

Don't feel bad. I have kept it pretty low-key, so there are probably quite a few who didn't know unless they live around here. I'm due the beginning of May.

Sophia Crane said...

looks good, & like there was a lot of hard work put into it. You guys have been in our prayers.